Brown Rice with Sauce

7:06 AM Unknown 1 Comments


It was super interesting to see the feedback and the popularity of my last post and the Homeamade Chicken Wrap; y'all are food fans huh, well, who doesn't like food. Anyways, I promise to post any interesting food I make :D

As you know, I made Potato and Chicken Soup last week and I stuck some leftovers in the fridge and some in the freezer. The interesting thing though is whenever I needed to heat it up, I had to add water, cos it got so thick in the fridge.

Two nights ago, I wanted to have some rice (brown) and I wanted some soup at the same time. So, I brought out the soup and instead of adding water as usual, I put it in the microwave and then used it as a sauce for the rice.

I had cooked some spinach (you can use ugwu - pumpkin leaves) earlier in the week, with some spices and peppers. That's the vegetable on the side.

The meal was super delicious and the best part was I didn't have to cook anything because of awesome leftovers. Give it a try and let me know.

Cheers :)
Don't forget to subscribe.
Remain fit and sexy ;)

1 comment: